These procedure task cards go through 6 important procedures that students need to be doing daily.
* Starting the day
* Ending the day
* Sitting at your desk and listening
* Sitting at your desk and working
* Sitting on the carpet and listening
* Working in groups
Cut out each card and laminate for long use. I punched a hole in the corner and put them on a lanyard for the students to wear around their neck. When students are going to change tasks they can quickly flip the cards to remind themselves what is expected for that task. I used this with behaviour and special education students. It worked great as a way for them to be successful while having some independence.
This product includes:
* 6 task cards each with the steps to follow for each procedure
* Each set of instructions includes pictures of the step