Start the year off right with this comprehensive guide to a great year! It includes everything you need to help organize your teaching and ensure all procedures are covered.
- A 35 page manual that breaks down every aspect of teaching and discusses 200 procedures and routines in great detail.
- A 10 page checklist of 189 procedures and routines to ensure everything is covered the first few days of school
-Presents over 100 questions to help 'get you thinking' about how you want to handle different aspects of teaching and things to consider
- Techniques and tricks for organizing and creating a well-run classroom
- Lots of behavior management techniques
- Over 50 classroom management tips to make the year smoothly
- Everything comes in color and black & white
Topics Covered Include:
Getting ready for the year, orientation, signals, centers and small group, moving around the room, hallway procedures, student behavior, field trips, and 24 other areas of teaching!