Process Design is one of the topic which is covered during Operations Management lectures and seminars in order to enhance students knowledge.
Key Covered Questions:
What is process design?
What objectives should process design have?
How do volume and variety affect process design?
How are processes designed in detail?
What the effect of process variability?
These are following learning outcomes in which you will be able:
- to understand the process design.
- to understand objectives of process design.
- to understand volume and variety impact on process design.
- to understand details of process design.
- to understand process variability and its impact.
In this File you will find:
- 1 Process Design Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Seminar Plan
- 4 Seminar Exercises
- 1 Case Study
All covered materials are taught for bachelor level students Level 5.
Please write your comments once you purchase this lesson in order to have some suggestions for further improvements of teaching materials.