These Producer and Consumer activities were designed as a cross-curricular social studies unit (Reading, Social Studies, and Math) Activities on producers, consumers, goods, and services are included in these print and go activities.
This product is part of my Economics Bundle. Click on the link below to check out the bundle and save money!
Economics Bundled Unit!
1. Word Wall Posters: (Consumer, Producer, Goods, & Services)
2. We are Producers Mini Book (One in color, One in black line for your students to color)
3. I am a Consumer Non-Fiction Article plus Comprehension Questions
4. Consumer and Producer Match Activity (Match the Consumer to the Producer they need)
5. Consumer and Producer Cut & Paste Activity
6. Graphing Activity (a math activity)
7. Detailed Teacher's Instruction pages (outlining how I use each activity with my students)
C3 Social Studies Standard
Distinguish between producers and consumers of goods and services.
With prompting and support, read information texts appropriately complex for grade 1.
With guidance and support from adults, recall information from experiences or gather information from provided sources to answer a question.
Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories; ask and answer questions about the total number of data points, how many in each category, and how many more or less are in one category than in another.
21 pages total= 2 pages (detailed teacher instruction), 2 pages (credits/TOU), 17 pages (student activity pages)