Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off game cards, laminate or place into sheet protector for durability.
2. This game is intended for two to four players per game board. Two six sided dice with either numbers or dots are also needed. Each player needs different colored tokens or a different color dry erase marker to mark squares.
3. Players roll the dice to see who goes first. Player with the highest number goes first.
4. Place the game board on table or playing surface in front of the players.
5. Player one rolls the dice and multiplies the numbers together. They then multiply the number by nine. They find the number on the game board and place a token on that number or mark it with the dry erase marker.
6. The first player to get four in a row either across, down or diagonally is the winner.
7. This game is good for centers as it does not require much direction from the teacher or adult in charge.
8. This game practices the skills of multiplication.