Production Possibilities Frontier Curve PPF High School Economics Worksheet
Also included in
- Included is a bundle of resources for an introduction to high school Economics Power Point, with a corresponding cloze notes packet, for Basic Economic Concepts. Topics include scarcity, opportunity cost, tradeoffs, the production possibilities course, and the factors of production. Your students wiPrice $35.50Original Price $56.25Save $20.75
- Are you looking for everything you need to teach a high school Economics course? Included is a complete high school economics course bundle that includes Power Points, corresponding guided cloze note packets, tests, problem sets, worksheets, and online assignments (webquests), drag and drop and morePrice $375.50Original Price $635.22Save $259.72
- Do you need economics resources to send home to your students as distance learning, digital activities?Do you want to provide worksheets through a distance learning model?Then these are the worksheets for you! These products provides an opportunity for your students to research and respond to varioPrice $62.50Original Price $89.50Save $27.00
- Included is a bundle that includes everything you need to teach a high school Economics course. This product includes Power Points, corresponding guided cloze note packets, worksheets and tests for every section of an Economics Course. The material is also aligned to the College Board standards forPrice $145.50Original Price $254.99Save $109.49
Are you looking for a Production Possibilities Curve worksheet for High School Economics? Then this is the product for you! This PPC/PPF worksheet includes 15 primary problem sets, and 66 questions, that will help your students practice graphing and analyze the Production Possibilities Frontier Curve Model. The problem sets that will get your students thinking, graphing, and illustrating concepts.
Included are the following:
- PPF worksheet (15 problem sets)
- Link to a Fillable Google Slides Document so that your students can work on this product as a distance learning assignment.
- Answer key (Google Slides and Doc) to review with students.
- Easel PDF version with digital overlay.
- Production Possibilities Model
- Unattainable points
- Trade Offs
- Opportunity Cost
- Economic Growth