Students will have fun and catch on quickly to this Go Fish style vocabulary card game. It’s played much the same as regular Go Fish, but with a twist. Students have to know the meaning of the Spanish terms in order to claim the card. And, if the asker gets it wrong, the student being asked can claim the card for his own! ¡A Pescar! is a fun and effective way to reinforce Spanish language vocabulary. This deck focuses on different jobs and professions. 24 professions are included.
What you get:
• Printable deck of 96 cards covering 24 professions. Print as many decks as you like, either in color or black and white. I print mine on cardstock and laminate them before cutting to make them last longer. I have 6 sets to satisfy 30 kids.
• Printing and cutting instructions
• 2 pair/4 cards for each of the 24 professions.
• Student instruction/rule sheet with terms included for play.
• Included: cantante, actor, mesero, politico, entrenador, secretario, empresario, peluquero, medico, enfermera, veterinario, dentista, maestro, mecánico, plomero, carpintero, científico, cocinero, cartero, cajero, granjero, policía, bomber, artista.
This game comes complete with everything you need and is a lifetime tool for Spanish teachers.
If you like this game, please check my store for many other Go Fish Games for Spanish and English vocabulary.