Templates to set up your teaching program.
NOTE: This is a ZIP file containing 3 different formats of the same resources - PDF, OneNote and PowerPoint so that you have choice.
As soon as you download this resource – please “save as” so that you have an original copy and then a working copy. So, if your name is Sarah, then “save as” Sarah Programming templates. This will ensure you can go back to the original resource if you wish…so, you will have 2 copies.
• The PDF version has fillable sections – these are highlighted. Just click on the highlighted area and start typing. The highlighting will not display when you print.
• I have provided many pages – you will not use the resource in its entirety. Just delete the pages you do not want. Many schools have a way to program, so if you are new to a school, check their requirements first. It is impossible to make a program to suit everyone, so this resource is fully editable. If you are making lots and lots of changes, I suggest you use the PowerPoint version.
• This resource can be displayed on a IWB, so make sure you add any hyperlinks to your programming so that you can just click straight from the board.
• The font used is Calibri and the sizing is set between 10 to 12 point. This can be changed to suit
• PLEASE NOTE: In the PDF version, If you add enough text for the text boxes to scroll, the scrolled area WILL NOT print. You will need to either change the font size or if you prefer, use our PowerPoint version.
This is for AUSTRALIAN teachers only.
If you have an Apple computer, the OneNote package will not open but you can email email@example.com for a link.
Includes: Program cover page, philosophy of teaching template, class profile template, class contact template, planning tools, year overview for all subjects, term overview for all subjects Australian Curriculum, weekly timetable, daily timetable, varies unit plans, unit evaluation, assessment table, self-assessment rubric for students, classroom management plan, literacy and numeracy continuum checklist Australian Curriculum, individual education plan templates, assessment planning, assessment recording, homework policy, teaching and learning strategies checklist, lesson transition checklist, Reflection templates, and goal setting templates.
Please see preview to view full resource before purchasing.