Progress Monitoring made EASY!
This progress monitoring tool helps teachers get a good idea as to how well students are using their decoding strategies. This allows teachers to monitor student progress on decoding multi-syllabic words.
This resource includes the following:
- A binder cover
- 4 compound words probes
- 10 two-syllable words probes
- 6 multi-syllabic words with prefixes and suffixes probes
- 8 multi-syllabic words probes
- Teacher recording sheets for each probe
- Progress Monitoring Sheet
This is a great way to assess ability level at the beginning of the school year and track progress throughout the entire year.