Also included in
- Engage students in this bundle of 16+ activities on the Progressive Presidents. Students are introduced to domestic and foreign policies for Roosevelt, Taft and Wilson. Students select one or more of the activities to analyze, evaluate, and reflect on the policies. Great for stations and different$10.21$14.97Save $4.76
- Be ready to teach 20th Century US History with this growing bundle of interactive notebook foldables, gallery walks, inquiry activities, station activities, projects, digital activities and more. Students will be investigative reporters when they create World War I newspapers, meet the captains of$121.00$225.46Save $104.46
- Everything you need to engage students in the study of the Progressive Era and Gilded Age with this enormous unit bundle. Students act as muckrakers, debate the value of Tammany Hall, evaluate the policies of Theodore Roosevelt and more. Included in this unit:20+ Interactive notebook pages (digita$43.96$54.95Save $10.99
Engage students in this set of seven activities on the policies of Theodore Roosevelt. Students are introduced to four domestic and two international policies during Theodore Roosevelt's presidency. Students select one or more of the seven activities to analyze, evaluate, and reflect on the policies. Great for stations and differentiation.
This detailed guide includes:
- Complete teacher’s guide
- 7 different activities
- Informational text on six of Theodore Roosevelt's presidential policies
SAVE. This resource is available in the following bundles:
Gilded Age and Progressive Era Resources Include
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. Find out when new products come online by becoming a follower.
- Find out about weekly deals, sales, free stuff and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.