Progressive Era Amendments Primary Source Analysis
teaches students about the significance of the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans, and of course, a key is included.
For this product, PowerPoints, primary source worksheets, review, warm-ups, exit tickets and assessment grab Progressive Era Unit Bundled!
- National Income Tax
- Women's Suffrage
- Direct Election of Senators
• Square Deal Speech by Teddy Roosevelt Primary Source Analysis
• Progressive Era Presidents Chart
• Progressive Era Crossword Puzzle Review
• Progressive Era PowerPoints with Video Clips & Presenter notes
• Women of the Progressive Era Informational Text Analysis
• Progressive Era Unit Bundled!
More on the way. "Follow me" to be the first to learn about more great stuff! Find me on Pinterest!
And follow Teaching Psychology on Facebook
and Teaching History on Facebook