Progressive Era Gilded Age Unit Activity Bundle | 11 Progressive Era Resources
Also included in
- In this massive American History Super Unit (#4 of 6), you receive access to THREE engaging, complete, and hands-on unit bundles to help you teach content on the Progressive Era, Gilded Age, American Imperialism, and World War I. Each unit contains teacher keys, editable assessments, Google 1:1 resoPrice $79.99Original Price $110.40Save $30.41
- The American History and US History Part 2 Curriculum contains access to thousands of pages of authentic and engaging resources to teach US History from 1877 to Modern Day. Included are 9 best-selling and easy-to-use units spanning from the Progressive Era and U.S. imperialism, World War 1, the RoaPrice $299.99Original Price $484.74Save $184.75
In this Progressive Era and Gilded Age activities unit bundle, you receive 11 engaging, fun, and 100% Google-compatible. Enjoy this bundle to supplement Women's Suffrage (Susan B Anthony, Alice Paul), John D Rockefeller, Emma Lazarus, Theodore Roosevelt, Tammany Hall, Booker T. Washington, W.E.B. Du Bois, and much more! You also save considerably by purchasing this unit instead of buying each resource separately -- buy the bundle and save a bundle!
In the 11-lesson Progressive Era and Gilded Age Bundle, you receive:
1.) Women's Suffrage: The Struggle for Suffrage from Seneca Falls to 19th Amendment!
2.) Civil Rights & Emma Lazarus in Progressive Era! Dawes Act & Chinese Exclusion!
3.) Progressive Era Problems: Why Did Mark Twain Name It The Gilded Age? Engaging!
4.) John D Rockefeller: Hero or Villain? Where does Rockefeller fit in Gilded Age?
5.) Muckraker Magazine Project! Students investigate the work of Gilded Age Reformers!
6.) Tammany Hall Investigation: What Was It? How Did Tammany Work? Was it Wrong?
7.) Theodore Roosevelt's New Nationalism: Analyze & Write Roosevelt A Letter!
8.) Robber Barons and Monopolies: A Web Quest & Video on 19th Century Robber Barons!
9.) The Differing Views of Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. Du Bois: The Atlanta Compromise and the Niagara Movement!
10.) Progressive Era and Gilded Age "I Can" Statement and Learning Goal Log!
11.) Progressive Era and Gilded Age Assessment: 2-Part Assessment for Progressive Era!
The Progressive Era and Gilded Age Bundle is included in the much larger American History Super Unit, Version 4/6, located here:
Looking for supplements to go with the Progressive Era Unit? Check out...
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age Primary Source Warmups
- The Progressive Era and Gilded Age Trivia Challenge Review Game!
- Progressive Era, Gilded Age, & Rise of American Industry Guided Notes & PPT!
Be sure to follow the History with Mr E Facebook page, and don't forget to signup for the Social Studies Newsletter to receive information on flash sales, product releases, and classroom tips!
***ATTENTION DISTRICTS AND DEPARTMENTS*** If you are purchasing for your school's department, please buy the appropriate amount of licenses. If it is purchased with school funds, it belongs to the school. If you are a large school district and you are interested in a full district license, please message me and I can work out a quote that is cheaper than what you see.