Engage students in the events of Progressive Era and Gilded Age when they build their own Illustrated Timeline.
. This is a great activity to introduce the unit, for stations, or for review
This resource includes:
- Complete teacher’s guide for a 90 minute lesson
- Student handouts including directions and blank timeline cards + directions for engaging timeline game option (great for review)
- 20+ topics for inclusion in the timeline
- Sample of timeline
*NOTE: Students will need access to informational text, books, or internet to conduct research on their topic if they are new to the Progressive Era.
. This resource is available in the following bundles:
- $$ saving Progressive Era and Gilded Age Teacher resource Bundle
- US History Gilded Age to the Cold War Teacher Resource Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.