This is the Lesson test I give my students on the Progressive Era (It includes Native Americans, Technology,Big Business, and Immigration) . There is a total of 5 different tests. There are also answer key for the tests and I have also placed the notes that I would go over with my students to prepare them for the test. These are typed up with bulleted points (very quick and to the point).
Here is what you would get:
1. Test #1: 25 questions: 60 PointsIn the following format: Matching, Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank
2. Test #2: "Ending the Frontier" 16 Questions: 50 Points Matching, Multiple Choice, and short answer (Written Response)
3. Test #3: "Industrial Giants": 15 Questions: 50 Points: Matching, Multiple Choice, True/False, Finish the Sentence, and short answer (Written Response)
4. Test #4: "Frontier and Industry": 29 Questions: 80 Points: Matching, Multiple Choice, Chronological Order, Fill in Blank and Short Answer.
5. Test #5: "Progress for the People": 27 Questions: 70 Points: Matching, Multiple Choice, Define, Fill in Blank and Short Answer.
I have given this test to 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th graders. The multiple choice, matching, and True/False are pretty easy, however, it is always the written response in which I can really adjust my grading to fit the appropriate grade level. I am much more strict on my grading when it comes to the high school students and their written response.
All items are in one document which is 32 pages long (5 tests, 5 answer keys, and several pages of notes).