Students create and present their funny & creative mimed skits about the Progressive Era with this activity. The activity places responsibility for synthesizing, evaluating and creating a product squarely on the students’ shoulders.
Included in purchased materials is:
• Seven clear steps for students to follow when creating skits
• A list of basic level Progressive Era topics that will definitely challenge but not frustrate general level classes
• A list of challenging abstract concepts of the Progressive Era that will challenge the brightest students.
• A sheet of helpful hints for teachers
• A convenient & time saving grading rubric
I look forward to your comments and best wishes,
The Past is a Blast