Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Everything you need to engage students in the study of the Progressive Era and Gilded Age with this enormous unit bundle. Students act as muckrakers, debate the value of Tammany Hall, evaluate the policies of Theodore Roosevelt and more.
Included in this unit:
- 20+ Interactive notebook pages (digital and pen and paper)
- Background information on multiple Progressive Era topics
Scroll down to see the resources included.
What customers say about products in this bundle:
- "Great material. Working with my students on this topic as I write. Perfect resource. Thank you so much." - Muckrakers Activities
- "Well designed and very engaging...thank you." - Progressive Era Figures Gallery Walk
-"Awesome and inclusive resource. requires very little prep. my students loved it!" - Progressive Era: Research project and Role Play
"Great way to get my students thinking about political machines! " - Progressive Era Tammany Hall
-"Great addition to my curriculum. Thank you!" - President Theodore Roosevelt Policies and Activities
When I designed this curriculum, I did want:
- Activities that are student-centered and reach a wide variety of learners
- Resources that are designed for reinforcement and comprehension of concepts.
- Engaging projects and resources for active learning.
- Resources that are relevant to students
- Materials that offer adaptability so they can work in a wide variety of classrooms.
- Materials that are aesthetically pleasing.
When I designed this curriculum, I did not want:
- Language that blocked students from accessing information
- Items that lacked visuals.
- Materials that did not bring home the message.
- Materials that were not relevant or engaging.
Who is this curriculum for?
- New Teachers who have limited resources.
- Veteran teachers who need new ideas for their curriculum
- Any teacher assigned to teach US History who doesn't want to start from scratch
- Any teacher who wants to actively engage students in the study of the Progressive Era
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.