Also included in
- US History 20th Century Interactive Notebook Pages for the Progressive Era through the Cold War includes 10 sets of interactive notebook pages for teaching topics in 20th century U.S. History. Each set includes 10 - 15 student pages plus suggested responses for notes and pictures of my pages. Topi$32.21$45.49Save $13.28
- Be ready to teach 20th Century US History with this growing bundle of interactive notebook foldables, gallery walks, inquiry activities, station activities, projects, digital activities and more. Students will be investigative reporters when they create World War I newspapers, meet the captains of$121.00$225.46Save $104.46
Jump into the Progressive Era and Gilded Age with this set of 20+ notebook pages. Students analyze the politics of the era, discover the captains of industry, and investigate the muckrakers.
This resource includes:- a set of color templates in 2 sizes (for large notebooks and for small notebooks)
- a set of black-and-white templates in 2 sizes (for large notebooks and for small notebooks)
- a complete answer key
- teacher's guide
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Gilded Age Politics
- Captains of Industry
- The labor movement (1866-1894)
- The Rise and Fall of Populism
-Jane Addams and Hull House
- Plessy v. Ferguson
- Roosevelt’s Big Stick Diplomacy
- The Muckrackers
- Muckrakers of Note
- Roosevelt and the Progressives
- Progressive Figures of Note
- The Taft Presidency
- Wilsonian Progressivism
- Summary Activity
A digital interactive notebook on the Progressive Era is available for 1:1 classrooms.
Ways to Save:
- Go Big with 20th century US History: US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle which contains projects, notebook pages, informational text and activities
- Just for notebooks:
- All about the Progressive era: Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Activities, Notes, Project Resource Bundle
More Interactive Notebook Setscan be found here.
Gilded Age and Progressive Era Resources Include
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. Find out when new products come online by becoming a follower.
- Find out about weekly deals, sales, free stuff and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.