Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
is a set of 15+ templates and possible responses to organize notes on the political and social issues of the Progressive Era and Gilded Age. Pictures of the notebook pages included.
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Gilded Age Politics
- Captains of Industry
- The labor movement (1866-1894)
- The Rise and Fall of Populism
-Jane Addams and Hull House
- Plessy v. Ferguson
- Roosevelt’s Big Stick Diplomacy
- The Muckrackers
- Muckrakers of Note
- Roosevelt and the Progressives
- Progressive Figures of Note
- The Taft Presidency
- Wilsonian Progressivism
- Summary Activity
Ways to Save:
- Go Big with 20th century US History: US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle
which contains projects, notebook pages, informational text and activities
- Just for notebooks:
Twentieth Century Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- All about the Progressive era: Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Activities, Notes, Project Resource Bundle
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
Gilded Age and Progressive Era Resources Include
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Quick and Easy Newspaper
- Progressive Era & Gilded Age: Research Project and Role Play
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Muckraker Station Activities
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Figures of the Era Gallery Walk
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: What's the Question? Bell-Ringers
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Examining Tammany Hall
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: The Captains of Industry
- rogressive Era and Gilded Age: Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. Find out when new products come online by becoming a follower.
- Find out about weekly deals, sales, free stuff and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me