Progressive Era and Gilded Age: What's the Question?
is a set of bell-ringers, challenges of the week, and more to engage students in Progressive Era topics. Give students an answer related to the Progressive Era, students come up with the question. If the answer is Jane Addams, what is the question students can develop? Challenge your students to come up with creative questions. My students love to challenge each other with more complicated questions. A great addition to your study of the Progressive Era and Gilded Age.
This guide contains:
- Teacher's guide
- Student directions
- 16 answers + Potential Questions for those answers
- Printables for bulletin board
Also available as part of a $$ saving Progressive Era and Gilded Age Teacher resource Bundle
Gilded Age and Progressive Era Resources Include
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Quick and Easy Newspaper
- Progressive Era & Gilded Age: Research Project and Role Play
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Muckraker Station Activities
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Figures of the Era Gallery Walk
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: What's the Question? Bell-Ringers
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Examining Tammany Hall
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: The Captains of Industry
- rogressive Era and Gilded Age: Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. Find out when new products come online by becoming a follower.
- Find out about weekly deals, sales, free stuff and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me