PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.8 MB | 13 pages
Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Figures of the Era Gallery Walk is a mini-project focused on eight figures of the Progressive Era. Students work in partners or small groups to create a gallery display for one of 8 figures of from the Progressive Era. Students then go on a gallery walk of each other’s work and reflect on the Progressive Era. This activity is a great addition to your U.S. History study.
Included in this ready to use guide
- Teacher's guide for how to use
- Student handouts for creating gallery exhibit and gallery walk
- Sample of student work
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. Find out when new products come online by becoming a follower.
- Find out about weekly deals, sales, free stuff and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.