Looking for resources to help your students MASTER Progressive Tense Verbs INCLUDING ASSESSMENT? Look no further!
This resource is BURSTING at the seams with ways to teach Progressive Tense Verbs!
You have a plethora of material to cover Progressive Tense Verbs to MASTERY!
Simply Print and Go!
Why YOU Will Love This Resource:
#1 Your Lesson Planning is DONE for an ENTIRE WEEK!!!!
#2 All Materials are NO PREP/ Print and Go!
#3 Your Students Will Be ENGAGED and LEARNING!
Here’s what’s included:
- Teacher Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Definitions and examples to teach the standard with 10 practice problems
- Student Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Fill in the blank definitions and examples to learn the standard with 10 practice problems
- Interactive Notebook version of Student Notes
- Engaging Practice Page: Progressive Tense Verb Treasure Hunt! Students navigate through progressive tense verb sentences to find the path to the treasure! Students also find out if Pirate Past, Pirate Present or Pirate Future got to the treasure first! An engaging activity page practicing the standard!
- Practice Page: Students learn what progressive tense verbs are all about! Students identify the progressive tense verb in each sentence. Then, students choose two options that match the sentence. They practice identifying past, present, or future and singular or plural. Finally, students apply what they learned to their own writing!
- Sentence Frames/ Stems: 10 Frames/ Stems to use throughout the week!
- Student copy of Sentence Frames to use throughout the week
- Foldables (2) for Interactive Notebooks
- 2 Drawing Activities for Your Visual Learners
- 4 Exit Tickets using Different Levels of Questioning
- Study Cards! Glue onto an index card and study for the assessment! A great School to Home Connection!
- Answer Keys
Suggested Lesson Plans for Mastering Progressive Tense Verbs in one week:
- Day 1: Lesson Notes & Practice/ Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 2: Engaging Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 3: Foldable/ Sentence Frame/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 4: Drawing Activities/ Sentence Frames/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 5: Study Cards/ Assessment
- *Use sentence frames throughout the year for spiral review!
Need more resources for Progressive Tense Verbs?
Progressive Tense Verbs Task Card Activity Bundle
Digital Progressive Tense Verb Task Cards
Progressive Tense Verbs Activities
4th Grade Language YEAR LONG Interactive Notebook Bundle
4th Grade Language Posters and Anchor Charts
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don't miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
This pack is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.