Also included in
- This project-based learning rubric bundle includes a generic project-based learning rubric that applies to all PBL projects. It includes criteria for principles of PBL such as community collaboration, final product, content knowledge, etc.The second rubric in the bundle is a blank student-generatedPrice $4.80Original Price $6.00Save $1.20
This editable high school project-based learning rubric template applies to all self-directed project-based learning experiences. It incorporates research, time management, quality, use of community experts, originality, community impact, project reflection, goals, and more.
This project-based learning assessment rubric comes in a printable PDF, a Google Slides version, and a TPT Easel version. The TPT Easel version is intended for self-assessment use by students.
The Google Slides version IS EDITABLE at this time. You may alter the evaluation categories, written criteria, and levels of mastery to best fit your needs. You can your newly edited rubric right from Google Slides.
"Allowed my students to have a clear idea of how I would be grading them and what I expected them to understand." - Sarah E. 11th Grade
Check out these FREE project-based learning resources from Experiential Learning Depot:
- Free Self-Directed Project-Based Learning Tools Mini-Bundle: Includes a project-based learning implementation spreadsheet, a digital PBL sample planner, and a digital learning portfolio where students can showcase learning outcomes.
- Self-Directed PBL Topic Brainstorming Activities
- Project-Based Learning Driving Question Tool
Interested in more PBL resources from Experiential Learning Depot?
- Self-Directed Project-Based Learning Design Workbook
- Self-Directed PBL Digital Student Planner
- Self-Directed Project-Based Learning Mega Bundle
Check out these posts for additional guidance with this resource and PBL in general:
- Student-Led Project-Based Learning Assessments
- Project-Based Learning Blog Series
- Essential Components of Project-Based Learning
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Font Credit: Mr. FISK Fonts