- This self-directed, project-based learning experience on careers is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom where students can add, edit, and share their content with you. No printing necess
- Your students will choose one new skill to learn and master. They will showcase their expertise in an authentic way. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available) and give an authentic presentation (ideas available). This project was de
- Your students will start a club, either independently or as a group, on a hobby of interest or a need in the community. This project is largely organizing a club and participating as a club in relevant activities. They will learn how to start a club, organize a schedule, work as a team, plan events,
- There is a strong movement right now toward helping students build the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st-century workplace. For this project, students will develop a portfolio over the course of a session that demonstrates competency in some of these 21st-century skills. This resource has
This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of career and college readiness. Students will explore a career of their choice and build their resumes by starting a school club and learning a new skill. Per project, students will showcase their expertise in an authentic way. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available) and give an authentic presentation (ideas available).
Each project in this bundle was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevant to students and impact on the community. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically. Keep in mind, each project is student-directed, meaning the foundation in there, but the student chooses a specific topic, how to demonstrate learning, AND how they will share their work with an authentic audience.
Each project includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Necessary research templates
- Project rubric
If you like this product, check out these similar resources:
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: 20 Integrative PBL Projects and Instruction Manual -
- Vice News Series Bundle: Episode Worksheets and PBL Extensions
- PBL Maker Challenge: Interactive Greeting Card
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. Head to experientiallearningdepot.com to subscribe.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com