Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a large number of project-based learning activity resources Experiential Learning Depot. Each PBL learning experience meets a variety of skill levels. Some are for beginner project-based learning high school and others are for those that are more experienced$102.20$146.00Save $43.80
- Bundle Description:This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of hometowns. The student will immerse themselves in the history of their hometowns and how that history has played a role in shaping the community into what it is today. Students wi$14.40$18.00Save $3.60
This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of understanding the local community and building interpersonal relationships within that community.
This bundle includes three separate projects. Students will explore the history of their hometowns, shadow local business owners, and volunteer in a community event.
Per project, students will showcase their expertise in an authentic way. They will collaborate with community members, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available) and give an authentic presentation (ideas available).
These self-directed, project-based learning experiences are Google Apps™ compatible. Each resource includes a printable AND digital version.
Note: The PDF printable version of each is not editable. There is more flexibility with the digital version with the ability to overlay text and/or images and add or remove slides to better fit your needs.
Each PBL resource in this bundle includes:
- Teacher and student guides
- Topic brainstorming activity options
- Project-based learning checklist
- Project planner
- Research guide
- "Challenge Yourself" extension options
- Project rubric
- Project reflection guide
The PBL resources in this bundle are student-directed. In the project design process, students have the flexibility to add concepts or questions that they would like to explore. If you have specific standards that you would like to cover, ask students to add those benchmarks to their project plan.
If you liked this resource, check out these products as well!
Take a look at these FREE teacher tools to help implement project-based learning:
Check out these blog posts for additional assistance with this resource:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join the experience by signing up for my email list
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join my Facebook group - Experiential Learning Community for K-12 Teachers - for experiential learning ideas, tips, and support from like-minded folks!
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Credits: Cover Fonts - Siwox Studios