Also included in
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of career and college readiness. Students will explore a career of their choice and build their resumes by starting a school club and learning a new skill. Per project, students will showcase their exp$13.60$17.00Save $3.40
- This bundle includes every student-directed PBL project in my store. Projects meet a variety of skill levels, some are for beginner PBL students and others are for those that are more experienced. All projects integrate subjects. This bundle is also great for educators that are new to project-based$97.60$122.00Save $24.40
Your students will explore one career of choice with student-directed project-based learning. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available), and give an authentic presentation (ideas available). This project was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevant to students, and impacts the community. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically.
This self-directed, project-based learning experience on careers is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom where students can add, edit, and share their content with you. No printing necessary.
This product includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Brainstorming activity ideas
- Project planner
- Project proposal
- Project reflection
- Project rubric
Time-frame: Varies by group and schedule. Estimate: ~ 1-2 weeks
Standards/Benchmarks: This resource is student-directed. In the project design process, students have the flexibility to add concepts or questions that they would like to explore. If you have specific standards that you need to cover, ask students to add those benchmarks to their project plan.
If you like this product, check out these activities as well!
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: 20 Integrative PBL Projects and Instruction Manual
- Project-Based Learning: Hometown Behind the Scenes (Business)
- Project-Based Learning: Hometown Behind the Scenes (Community Event)
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment e-Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. Head to experientiallearningdepot.com to subscribe.
If you are looking for inspiration, project-based learning tips, and free PBL resources, check out these posts from Experiential Learning Depot.
- Essential Components of Project-Based Learning - Great for beginner PBL educators and students.
- Catalog of project-based learning posts for beginner and seasoned project-based educators.
- Digital Instructions Post - This blog post gives detailed instructions with photos on how to take one of my digital resource links, make a copy of the resource for every student, and assign it to Google Classroom. Instructions are included in this resource, but this blog helps those that need an extra hand.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.