This is a complete 12 week project with pictorial directions for each step. Seventeen pages of instructions in PDF format.
The learner will:
1. Study the History of clay animation. (A background on Claymation done by Ray Harryhausen)
2. Brainstorm ideas for you video
3. Develop a Storyboard that will retell a story or a new creative work
4. Learn a Lego Walk Sequence
5. Create Movie from walk sequence using Windows Movie Maker
6. Record Voice in movie
7. Add Mouth Moving special effect using PhotoShop
8. Add Special Effects using PhotoShop
9. Add Zoom and Pan across filming
10. Add Jumping and Flying Legos
11. Add Mood Music
12. Add Special Effect Sounds
13. Add Movie Title at beginning
14. Add Credits at end
Each step is explained with pictures and in some cases in Youtube videos.
You will need a computer, camera/web cam and microphones for each group. The software needed is all free Windows movie maker available here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-movie-maker-download
you will also need image editing software I use PhotoShop if you don't have this you can use GIMP available here. http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
This is a great project for TAG students. This can be done as a class or an individual.
If you want the worksheet bundle I have that available as a different purchase. Check out my store for me Technology lessons.