This free graphic organizer for self-directed project-based learning is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom where students can add, edit, and share their content with you.
This product is intended to help PBL learners narrow in on a project topic and authentic final product and presentation for a student-directed project-based learning experience.
If you liked this resource, check out these products as well!
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: 20 Integrated PBL Projects and PBL Instruction Manual
- PBL Topic Brainstorming Activity
- Project-Based Learning: Hometown Behind the Scenes (Business)
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot newsletter. Students build and manage their own learning portfolios.
Take a look at these blog posts for tips on student-directed project-based learning:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org