Also included in
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a project design plan workbook that helps guide students through the planning and design phase of self-directed project-based learning lesson plans. Once they have designed their PBL experience using the workbook, they then use the project-based learning too$11.20$14.00Save $2.80
- Imagine that your students are student-led learners, developing and leading self-directed project-based learning experiences. Your self-directed learners have everything they need to design their own project-based learning lesson plans. You will never spend your nights planning lessons again! If you$26.00$32.50Save $6.50
This project planner template guides self-directed learners through the design phase of project based learning. This resource includes the materials to help guide students through the process, along with a project based learning example to use as an anchor along the way.
Self-directed project-based learners design and lead their own projects by making a series of personal choices. My students fill out a project-design form that includes a driving question, a community expert plan, a final product plan, and an authentic presentation plan. But how do students arrive at a detailed and purposeful project plan? With this workbook.
This PBL workbook helps students brainstorm ideas and map out their project designs. It is an excellent tool for students (and teachers) that are new to self-directed project-based learning. It's also helpful for experienced project-based learners because it acts as a portfolio/organizer where students can keep a running list of project-topic options, questions, community connections, final product ideas. They can come back to these pages over and over for inspiration on future projects.
I highly recommend pairing this resource with my self-directed project-based learning tool kit, which includes all of the templates needed for student-led PBL once students have arrived at a project plan using this workbook.
This resource includes a printable AND Google Slides digital version. The PDF is not editable at this time. The digital version is more flexible, with the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
1) A table of contents for easy navigation (the digital version has clickable links to each slide)
2) Mind maps/brainstorming templates that lead to a final project design plan
- Strengths & challenges
- Community experts
- Authentic audience
- Final product
- Driving question
3) Project plan summary
- Self-Directed Project-Based Learning Tool Kit
- Personal Learning Plan
- 21st-Century Skill-Building Portfolio
Helpful FREE resources from ELD
Helpful and Relevant Blog Posts from ELD
- Student-Led Project-Based Learning in 7 Easy Steps
- (Almost) 100 Ways to Demonstrate Learning Digitally
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star for new resource alerts!
- Join my newsletter.
- Blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Font Credit: Mr. FISK Fonts