Also included in
- This bundle includes student-centered learning activities related to wildlife ecology and conservation. This bundle has potential for growth as new resources are added. All of the resources included are designed to promote 21st-century skill-building in addition to growth in content knowledge. The b$44.40$55.50Save $11.10
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a large number of the project-based learning resources in my store. Each PBL experience meets a variety of skill levels. Some are for beginner PBL students and others are for those that are more experienced, making it the ideal bundle for helping develop con$100.00$125.00Save $25.00
Learners will complete a student-led project-based learning projet on one specific habitat of their choice. They will research living (biotic) and non-living (abiotic) features that characterize their chosen habitat. They will study the climate, populations, communities, relationships, habitat changes, threats, etc.
This project was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, community collaboration and impact, and relevance to students. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically.
This product includes:
- Teacher and student guides
- Topic brainstorming activity options
- Project-based learning checklist
- Project planner
- Research guide
- "Challenge Yourself" extension options
- Project rubric
- Project reflection guide
If you liked this resource, check out these products as well!
- Project-Based Learning: Species Migration
- Project-Based Learning: Winter Adaptations
- Water Pollution Unit: Student-Directed Learning Bundle
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. Head to experientiallearningdepot.com to subscribe.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog at experientiallearningdepot.com and various social media pages.
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.