Project Based Learning: Handwriting
Building Muscle and Fine Motor Skills
Three stages of activities are used to aid in the natural progression of building muscle, fine motor skills, and finally writing!!!
• 20 Hands-On Activities that aid with critical hand writing skills.
• Numerous activities are accompanied by an “application” or writing component.
• Vivid description of each activity included.
• Numerous templates provided for application.
• Several cutting templates are also included as part of muscle and fine motor development.
• Research based “tricks of the trade” for grasping pencil.
*Please note that there are numerous items needed for successful implementation. All items should be readily available in your classroom or even at your home. If not readily available, you may purchase from your local dollar store.