Also included in
- Resource Description: This project-based learning bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of personal identity. Students will explore their heritage, their family background, the generation they themselves belong to and those that came before the$9.60$13.50Save $3.90
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect back-to-school relationship-building. Help learners grow in intrapersonal awareness by exploring who they are, while learning about your students as unique individuals. This is also a good opportunity to$10.40$14.00Save $3.60
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a large number of project-based learning activity resources Experiential Learning Depot. Each PBL learning experience meets a variety of skill levels. Some are for beginner project-based learning high school and others are for those that are more experienced$94.15$135.00Save $40.85
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect for educators and students that are new to child-led project-based learning. You DO NOT need experience in PBL to facilitate these projects. This bundle was designed to help you and your students gain con$20.40$25.50Save $5.10
Your students will dive deep into their heritage for this project! This is a great resource to get to know your students and for your students to get to know their peers. Learn about your students' diverse experiences through project-based learning.
Students will research their ancestry, migration patterns, genetics, family traditions or whatever aspects of their heritage interests them and are meaningful to them. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available), and give an authentic presentation (ideas available). This project was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevance to students, and impacts the community.
This resource is Google Apps™ compatible. It includes a printable AND digital version. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™ where students can add and share their content with you. No printing necessary.
Note: The PDF is not editable. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
This product includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Research templates - project options, planner, checklist, topic brainstorming activities, and discussion questions.
- Project reflection
- Project rubric
If you like this product, check out these activities as well!
Take a look at these free resources to guide with PBL experiences:
For more PBL guidance, check out these blog posts from Experiential Learning Depot:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Font Credit:Siwox Studios