Also included in
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of personal identity. Students will explore their heritage, their family background, the generation they themselves belong to and those that came before them, and their personal heroes. This bundle inc$8.40$10.50Save $2.10
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect for educators and students that are new to child-led project-based learning. You DO NOT need experience in PBL to facilitate these projects. This bundle was designed to help you and your students gain con$20.00$25.00Save $5.00
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect back-to-school relationship-building. Help learners grow in intrapersonal awareness by exploring who they are, while learning about your students as unique individuals. This is also a good opportunity to$10.40$13.00Save $2.60
- This bundle includes every student-directed PBL project in my store. Projects meet a variety of skill levels, some are for beginner PBL students and others are for those that are more experienced. All projects integrate subjects. This bundle is also great for educators that are new to project-based$97.60$122.00Save $24.40
Your students will dive deep into their heritage for this project! This is a great resource to get to know your students and for your students to get to know their peers. Learn about your students' diverse experiences through project-based learning.
Students will research their ancestry, migration patterns, genetics, family traditions or whatever aspects of their heritage interests them and are meaningful to them. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available), and give an authentic presentation (ideas available). This project was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevant to students, and impacts the community. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically.
This resource is Google Apps™ compatible. It includes a printable AND digital version. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™ where students can add, edit, and share their content with you. No printing necessary.
This product includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Research templates - project options, planner, checklist, topic brainstorming activities, and discussion questions.
- Project reflection
- Project rubric
If you like this product, check out these activities as well!
- Project-Based Learning: Hometown Behind the Scenes (Local Business)
- Project-Based Learning: Generations Project
- Project-Based Learning: Biographies
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment e-Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. Head to experientiallearningdepot.com to subscribe.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com