- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of understanding the local community and building interpersonal relationships within that community. This bundle includes three separate projects. Students will explore the history of their hometowns,$12.00$7.68Save $4.32
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect for educators and students that have significant experience with project-based learning. This bundle is also great for educators that are new to project-based learning but might be working with advanced p$22.50$14.40Save $8.10
- This bundle includes every student-directed PBL project in my store. It is a growing bundle, so if you buy today, any PBL resource added in the future will be available to you free of cost. Projects meet a variety of skill levels, some are for beginner PBL students and others are for those that are$140.50$78.68Save $61.82
***Important note: this project is best suited for advanced PBL learners - secondary.
Students will choose one upcoming community event to explore in-depth. The idea behind this project is to KNOW the event in and out: the purpose of the event, how it will bring the community together, plans for the event, employees for the event and hiring process, how location was decided, process of choosing vendors, event setup, what goes where, who sets up, who cleans up, cost, etc. They will coordinate with community members to get behind the scenes of a community event and design a final product and authentic presentation to showcase their learning. Final product and authentic presentation ideas are available. This project was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevant to students and impacts the community. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically.
This product includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Necessary research templates
- Project rubric
If you like this product, check out these activities as well!
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: 20 Integrative PBL Projects and Instruction Manual -
- Ecology Scavenger Hunt: Photo Gallery Mini-Project
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. Head to experientiallearningdepot.com to subscribe.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.