- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of understanding the local community and building interpersonal relationships within that community. This bundle includes three separate projects. Students will explore the history of their hometowns,$12.00$9.60Save $2.40
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect for educators and students that have significant experience with project-based learning. This bundle is also great for educators that are new to project-based learning but might be working with advanced p$22.50$18.00Save $4.50
- This bundle includes every student-directed PBL project in my store. It is a growing bundle, so if you buy today, any PBL resource added in the future will be available to you free of cost. Projects meet a variety of skill levels, some are for beginner PBL students and others are for those that are$140.50$98.35Save $42.15
Students will choose one local business to thoroughly explore. The idea behind this project is to KNOW the business inside and out: how it started, the day-to-day operations, ideas for growth, marketing, budgeting, hiring and firing. The students will select one business of their choice in the community to interview, shadow and study. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available) and give an authentic presentation (ideas available). This project was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevant to students and impact on the community. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically.
This product includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Research templates
- Project rubric
If you liked this resource, check out these products as well!
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: 20 Integrative Projects and PBL Instruction Manual
- Project-Based Learning: Hometown Behind the Scenes (Business)
- Starting a Project: PBL Cheat Sheet
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. Head to experientiallearningdepot.com to subscribe.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.