Also included in
- This bundle includes every student-directed PBL project in my store. Projects meet a variety of skill levels, some are for beginner PBL students and others are for those that are more experienced. All projects integrate subjects. This bundle is also great for educators that are new to project-based$97.60$122.00Save $24.40
Students will create a 2-day tour of their own hometown. The tour could include their favorite activities, their favorite views, best spots for food, and more. Students will then turn their tour into a usable product for an authentic audience. Final product and authentic presentation options are available for students to choose from, or they may design their own project plan. This project was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, community collaboration and impact, and relevance to students. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically.
This resource is Google Apps™ compatible. It includes a black and white and color printable option AND a digital version. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™ where studentscan fill in the templates and share their final product with you. No printing necessary.
This product includes:
- Teacher and student guides
- Brainstorming activity
- Project-based learning checklist
- Project planning guide
- Research guide
- Graphic organizer
- Project rubric
- "Challenge Yourself" extension project options
- Project reflection guide
If you liked this resource, check out these products as well!
- Starting a Project: PBL Cheat Sheet
- Project-Based Learning: Hometown History
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: 20 Integrated Projects - "Create a Hometown Tour" is not included in this bundle.
- Project-Based Learning Assessment e-Portfolio - Free by subscribing to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog at experientiallearningdepot.com and various social media pages.
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.