Also included in
- Bundle Description:This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of hometowns. The student will immerse themselves in the history of their hometowns and how that history has played a role in shaping the community into what it is today. Students wi$14.40$18.00Save $3.60
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a large number of project-based learning activity resources Experiential Learning Depot. Each PBL learning experience meets a variety of skill levels. Some are for beginner project-based learning high school and others are for those that are more experienced$100.00$145.50Save $45.50
Students will create a 2-day tour of their own hometown. The tour could include their favorite activities, their favorite views, best spots for food, and more. Students will then turn their tour into a usable product for an authentic audience. Final product and authentic presentation options are available for students to choose from, or they may design their own project plan.
This project was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, community collaboration and impact, and relevance to students.
This resource is Google Apps™ compatible. It includes a printable AND digital version.
Note: The PDF is not editable. You could overlay the digital version with text and/or images, and add or remove slides to better fit your needs.
Grab my free self-directed project-based learning implementation spreadsheet to help you manage projects and progress!
- Teacher and student guides
- Brainstorming activity
- Project-based learning checklist
- Project planning guide
- Research guide
- Graphic organizer
- Project rubric
- "Challenge Yourself" extension project options
- Project reflection guide
Check out these blog posts for additional assistance with this resource:
If you like this product, check out these activities as well!
Take a look at these FREE teacher tools to help implement project-based learning:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Credits: Cover Fonts - Siwox Studios