Also included in
- Bundle Description:This resume-building bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of career and college readiness. Students will explore a career of their choice and build their resumes by starting a school club and learning a new skill. As student$19.20$24.00Save $4.80
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a large number of project-based learning activity resources Experiential Learning Depot. Each PBL learning experience meets a variety of skill levels. Some are for beginner project-based learning high school and others are for those that are more experienced$95.20$136.00Save $40.80
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect for educators and students that are new to child-led project-based learning. You DO NOT need experience in PBL to facilitate these projects. This bundle was designed to help you and your students gain con$20.40$25.50Save $5.10
This project-based learning resource is all about developing new skills through the process of PBL. Students will choose a new skill to learn, improve upon, or master. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available), and give an authentic presentation (ideas available).
This self-directed, project-based learning experience is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version to serve students in a variety of learning environments. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom where students can add and share their content with you.
Note: The PDF is not editable. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
This product includes:
- A teacher guide with topic brainstorming activities
- Student research templates
- Project design options
- Project checklist
- Project reflection
- Project rubric
Varies by group and schedule. Estimate: ~ 1 week
This resource is student-directed. In the project design process, students have the flexibility to add concepts or questions that they would like to explore. If you have specific standards that you need to cover, ask students to add those benchmarks to their project plan.
If you like this product, check out these activities as well!
- 21st-Century Skills Portfolio
- Current Events: Project-Based Learning
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment e-Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list.
For more PBL guidance, check out these blog posts from Experiential Learning Depot:
- Essential Components of Project-Based Learning - Great for beginner PBL educators and students.
- Catalog of project-based learning posts for beginner and seasoned project-based educators.
- Digital Instructions Post
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
Credits: Cover Fonts - Siwox Studios