Also included in
- 1) Media Literacy Project Based Assessment (PBA) is an excellent way to assess your classes understanding of topics review in class in real-life situations. Your students will take on the role of film school students to complete an anti-bullying commercial for teens in middle school and high sc$13.30$19.00Save $5.70
Print Only-Project Based Assessment (PBA) is an excellent way to assess your classes understanding of topics review in class in real-life situations. Your students will take on the role of film school students to complete an anti-bullying commercial for teens in middle school and high school. Students will have the opportunity to take on the role in their group as a screenwriter, actor/actress, casting director, film editor, costume designer, or director. Each team member will complete at least two tasks for their role and work as a group to do research on bullying.
This resource includes 40 pages of the following:
- Directions for the Assignment
- Research Questions
- Group Task
- Screenwriter-TV Commercial Script and Brainstorming
- Director-Location Scouting and Shooting Schedules
- Costume Designer- Create a Costume and Purchase one with a budget (Basic Math)
- Casting Director-Casting Call
- Actor/Actress-Create a head shot and resume
- Film Editor-Sequence a film
Students will review the following: drawing conclusions and inference, problem and solution, sequencing, writing, research, and basic math skills using real-life experience.
Please click on the PREVIEW above to get a good idea of everything included!
This product is for SINGLE classroom use only. For district-wide or multiple classroom use, please contact me for a site-wide license.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards purchases!
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Click here to join The Humble Bird Teacher Newsletter and receive exclusive freebies and teaching tips!
Clipart and Images Credit:
- This resource includes images from www.pexels.com that are free to the public for commercial and noncommercial use.
- Graphic Passion