- Looking for something exciting for a project based learning unit? These resource focuses on the study of woodland animals. These lesson plans will guide you through the process of using biomimicry and steam activities to inspire students to ask questions, study animals and plants and use creative$13.50$7.99Save $5.51
- Looking for fresh ideas to welcome back your students to the new term. This Back to School Science Bundle is perfect to use in the classroom, distance-learning or homeschooling. Reviews of other Sparking Children's Thinkibility products:Project based learning: Bats, STEAM, Biomimicry"This$13.50$7.60Save $5.90
- Product Description
Looking for something exciting for a project based learning unit? This resource focuses on the study of owls through the. This is a lesson plan that will guide you through the process of using biomimicry and steam activities to inspire students to ask questions, study owls and use creative thinking to explore ideas.
This resource has been prepared so that your students can use it on digital devices. I have selected suitable slides for you, you need to insert text boxes and you can also add instructions for your students.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, thanks.
1. Introduction to biomimicry.
2. What I know, what I think I know, what I want to know.
3. I am in awe of owls because. . .
4. Interesting facts.
5. What if I was an owl? Invention inspired by eyes.
6. Flying robots.
7. Feathers - invent the quiet machine.
8. Design challenge
9. 2 posters - color and ink-friendly
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing, A4 size or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.