This awesome packet for bringing Project Based Learning (PBL) in your World History classes will be life-changing! PBL brings real world experiences into the classroom to make lessons more meaningful and engaging for students. It gives them choice in their learning while also delving deeper into a World History topic that matters to them.
This packet gives you everything you need to use project based learning for any unit in World History and includes 196 (yes, 196!) suggested topics for projects plus 25 ideas for real world projects. Your students will have the power of choice to investigate an authentic question in World History.
All of the following are included in this packet:
- 196 suggested topics for study throughout World History (prehistory - the modern world)
- 25 suggested project ideas based on Real World careers with descriptions of each plus tips on how to turn the career into a project
- A new 30-minute Professional Development video specifically about this packet and how to use it in your classes!
- Detailed teacher instructions on how to implement the projects, including ideas for differentiation
- Student introduction pages that break down the project into 6 steps along with a page with tips on how to do the research
- A project planning worksheet to help students through the project
- Rubrics for the project and for peer evaluation
- A self-reflection worksheet for after the project
You'll immediately have everything you need to make learning come alive for students through Project Based Learning. Once you begin, you'll see that these are class-changing projects that you and the students will love!
This download now also includes both printable and Google Docs versions of the entire packet! If you're in a paperless classroom or just want to integrate more digital resources, you can use the provided link to bring this entire PBL packet into Google Classroom!
If you teach US History, you can find my packet PBL Packet for American History here.
Thanks so much for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!