Also included in
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect for educators and students that have significant experience with project-based learning. This bundle is also great for educators that are new to project-based learning but might be working with advanced pPrice $16.45Original Price $23.50Save $7.05
- This project-based learning lesson plan mega bundle includes a large number of ready-made student-directed project-based learning resources.This bundle eliminates all of the work on the front end of any project-based learning experience, saving you tons of time that you can instead spend on guidingPrice $101.33Original Price $144.75Save $43.42
Are you looking for an interesting and engaging way to help your students build skills such as budgeting, planning, organizing, mapping, and more?
This is a great real-world skill and budget project for high school students that has been outlined and created for you to save you time creating it yourself!
Your students will plan a hypothetical trip around the world using a student-directed project-based learning approach.
They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available) and give an authentic presentation (ideas available).
This project based learning geography, budgeting, and planning experience was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevant to students and impacts the community.
The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically.
This resource includes a printable AND digital Google Slides version to serve students in a variety of learning environments.
This resource is low prep. Just print or share the resource digitally and facilitate projects.
Note: This resource is not editable at this time.
Grab my free self-directed project-based learning implementation spreadsheet to help you manage projects and progress!
This product includes:
- A teacher guide with topic brainstorming activities
- Student research templates
- Project design options
- Project checklist
- Project reflection
- Project rubric
- Trip planning tips
Varies by group and schedule. Estimate: ~ 1 week
This resource is student-directed. In the project design process, students have the flexibility to add concepts or questions that they would like to explore. If you have specific standards that you need to cover, ask students to add those benchmarks to their project plan.
Check out these free learning activities to help navigate PBL:
If you like this resource check out these similar products:
For more PBL guidance, check out these blog posts from Experiential Learning Depot:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Cover Font Credit: Mr. FISK Fonts