- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect for educators and students that have significant experience with project-based learning. This bundle is also great for educators that are new to project-based learning but might be working with advanced p$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- This bundle includes every student-directed PBL project in my store. Projects meet a variety of skill levels, some are for beginner PBL students and others are for those that are more experienced. All projects integrate subjects. This bundle is also great for educators that are new to project-based$97.60$122.00Save $24.40
Your students plan a hypothetical trip around the world using a student-directed project-based learning approach. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available) and give an authentic presentation (ideas available). This project was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevant to students and impacts the community. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically.
This self-directed, project-based learning experience is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version to serve students in a variety of learning environments. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom where students can add, edit, and share their content with you. This resource is also set up in a way where students could complete the project on pen and paper.
This product includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Necessary research templates
- Project rubric
- Trip planning tips
Time-frame: Varies by group and schedule. Estimate: ~ 1 week
Standards/Benchmarks: This resource is student-directed. In the project design process, students have the flexibility to add concepts or questions that they would like to explore. If you have specific standards that you need to cover, ask students to add those benchmarks to their project plan.
If you like this product, check out these activities as well!
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: 20 Integrative PBL Projects and Instruction Manual
- How to Plan a School Travel Experience
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment e-Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. Head to experientiallearningdepot.com to subscribe.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.