Also included in
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect for educators and students that have significant experience with project-based learning. This bundle is also great for educators that are new to project-based learning but might be working with advanced p$16.45$23.50Save $7.05
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a large number of project-based learning activity resources Experiential Learning Depot. Each PBL learning experience meets a variety of skill levels. Some are for beginner project-based learning high school and others are for those that are more experienced$100.00$145.50Save $45.50
Are you looking for an interesting and engaging way to help your students build skills such as budgeting, planning, organizing, mapping, and more? This is a great real-world skill and budget project for high school students!
Your students will plan a hypothetical trip around the world using a student-directed project-based learning approach. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available) and give an authentic presentation (ideas available).
This project based learning geography, budgeting, and planning experience was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevant to students and impacts the community. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically.
This self-directed, project-based learning experience is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version to serve students in a variety of learning environments. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom where students can add and share their content with you.
Note: The PDF is not editable. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
Grab my free self-directed project-based learning implementation spreadsheet to help you manage projects and progress!
This product includes:
- A teacher guide with topic brainstorming activities
- Student research templates
- Project design options
- Project checklist
- Project reflection
- Project rubric
- Trip planning tips
Varies by group and schedule. Estimate: ~ 1 week
This resource is student-directed. In the project design process, students have the flexibility to add concepts or questions that they would like to explore. If you have specific standards that you need to cover, ask students to add those benchmarks to their project plan.
Check out these free learning activities to help navigate PBL:
If you like this resource check out these similar products:
For more PBL guidance, check out these blog posts from Experiential Learning Depot:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Font Credit: Mr. FISK Fonts