Also included in
- This bundle combines several student-directed (students design and lead PBLs) project-based learning resources all under the theme of communications - various methods of gathering and sharing information. This bundle includes three separate projects, one on biographies, another on current events, anPrice $11.20Original Price $14.00Save $2.80
- This project-based learning lesson plan mega bundle includes a large number of ready-made student-directed project-based learning resources.This bundle eliminates all of the work on the front end of any project-based learning experience, saving you tons of time that you can instead spend on guidingPrice $101.33Original Price $144.75Save $43.42
This podcast resource asks students to choose one existing podcast to explore in-depth using a project-based learning approach. Students will work collaboratively with community experts, complete an authentic final product of their choosing and give an authentic presentation.
Note: This is not a resource about creating a podcast.
*This resource comes with a printable and digital version (Google Slides). The PDF version of this resource is not editable. The digital version offers more flexibility with the option of overlaying text boxes, deleting or adding slides to fit your needs.
This product includes:
- Teacher and student guides
- Discussion guide
- Podcast brainstorming activity
- Project-based learning checklist
- Project planner
- Research guide
- "Challenge Yourself" extension options
- Project rubric
- Project reflection guide
If you like this resource, check out these others:
Take a look at these FREE teacher tools to help implement project-based learning:
Check out these blog posts for additional assistance with this resource:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Credits: Cover Fonts - Siwox Studios