Also included in
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect for educators and students that have SOME experience with student-led project-based learning. You DO NOT need experience in PBL to facilitate these projects. This bundle was designed to help you and your$21.20$26.50Save $5.30
- This bundle includes every student-directed PBL project in my store. Projects meet a variety of skill levels, some are for beginner PBL students and others are for those that are more experienced. All projects integrate subjects. This bundle is also great for educators that are new to project-based$97.60$122.00Save $24.40
Students will explore one psychologist of choice and complete a project using a student-directed project-based learning approach. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available), and give an authentic presentation (ideas available).
This project was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevant to students, and impacts the community. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically.
This self-directed project is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™ where students can add, edit, and share their content with you. No printing necessary.
This product includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Research templates
- Project planning materials
- Project reflection
- Project rubric
Varies by group and schedule. Estimate: ~1-2 weeks
This resource is student-directed. In the project design process, students have the flexibility to add concepts or questions that they would like to explore. If you have specific standards that you need to cover, ask students to add those benchmarks to their project plan.
If you like this product, check out these activities as well!
- Scientific Open Inquiry Tool Kit - This is a great supplemental piece to this psychology project. One of the final product options is for students to design and conduct their own psychology experiments. This resource would help guide students through that process.
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: 20 Integrative PBL Projects and Instruction Manual -
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. This e-Portfolio is a great way for students to showcase and manage the outcomes of their own project-based learning experiences.
Check out these blog posts for tips and guidance with this resource:
- Student-Directed Project-Based Learning in 7 Easy Steps
- Getting Started with Student-Led Scientific Inquiry
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org