Also included in
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a large number of project-based learning activity resources Experiential Learning Depot. Each PBL learning experience meets a variety of skill levels. Some are for beginner project-based learning high school and others are for those that are more experienced$102.20$146.00Save $43.80
- Are you looking for hands-on, engaging, real-world, and experiential high school biology projects, specifically focused on high school ecology, conservation, and wildlife topics? This bundle is for you. It includes a variety of experiential learning activities around the theme of wildlife and conser$62.40$78.00Save $15.60
If you're looking for high school science activities that are engaging, self-directed project-based learning is the way to go. Students can explore NGSS crosscutting science concepts around the theme of species migration.
This student-led high school ecology project gives students choice in migrating species to explore, how they will gather information, how they will demonstrate learning, who they will share new skills and knowledge with, and more.
Students will look at the characteristics of migration behaviors, the reason for migration, the migration route, the evolution of the migrating behavior, and more.
This resource includes a printable and digital Google Slides version. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom where students can add and share their content with you.
Note: The printable PDF is not editable at this time. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
This resource includes:
- Teacher and student guides
- Project introduction discussion questions
- Topic brainstorming activity suggestions
- Project-based learning checklist
- Project planning guide
- Research guide/organizer
- "Challenge Yourself" extension options
- Generic project-based learning rubric
- Project learning reflection questions
If you liked this resource, check out these products as well!
Helpful FREE resources from ELD
Helpful and Relevant Blog Posts from ELD
- Self-Directed Steps in Project-Based Learning
- (Almost) 100 Digital Final Product Ideas for School Projects
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get resource updates!
- Join my newsletter.
- Blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Font Credit: MR. FISKS Fonts