Also included in
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of career and college readiness. Students will explore a career of their choice and build their resumes by starting a school club and learning a new skill. Per project, students will showcase their exp$13.60$17.00Save $3.40
- This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources that are perfect for educators and students that have SOME experience with student-led project-based learning. You DO NOT need experience in PBL to facilitate these projects. This bundle was designed to help you and your$21.20$26.50Save $5.30
- This bundle includes every student-directed PBL project in my store. It is a growing bundle, so if you buy today, any PBL resource added in the future will be available to you free of cost. Projects meet a variety of skill levels, some are for beginner PBL students and others are for those that are$97.60$122.00Save $24.40
Your students will start a club, either independently or as a group, on a hobby of interest or a need in the community. This project is largely organizing a club and participating as a club in relevant activities. They will learn how to start a club, organize a schedule, work as a team, plan events, coordinate events, etc. This project was designed using project-based learning principles- student choice, innovation, relevant to students and impacts the community. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically.
This product includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Necessary research templates
- Project rubric
If you like this product, check out these activities as well!
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: 20 Integrative PBL Projects and Instruction Manual
- Project-Based Learning: Learn a New Skill
- Project-Based Learning: Heritage Project
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. Head to experientiallearningdepot.com to subscribe.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.