This assignment is based on an activity in which groups of students read a text on an organ/organ system. Then, they complete three tasks -- create a graphic organizer, a large poster, and an informational pamphlet. You could also alter this assignment so that students choose which task to complete.
The student handout includes a brief rubric/scoring sheet for each task.
- uses titles/headings appropriately
- clearly identified spaces for all important information
- your topic written at the top in large print
- the function of your organ/organ system
- three interesting facts about your organ/organ system
- a labeled diagram of your organ/organ system
- a heading/title
- short text paragraphs with headings
- checklist or other list