Easter Project Cards
These versatile cards have many handy uses:
- Print them off and use them as Easter cards.
- Students can use them to embellish Easter themed units.
- Add them to the Easter section of students’ year-long learning portfolio.
- Add them to your classroom Easter display – and/or pair them with pictures.
- Have students create mini scrapbooks as their Easter unit, or gift for parents.
- Use them to make mini Easter booklets.
The possibilities are endless! Have fun creating! I'd love to hear how you use them in your classroom!
Happy Easter, and Merci for visiting © Allons-y!
Thank you to www.mycutegraphics.com for the images.