In this fun and engaging project students step into the shoes of a store designer. Students design the exterior and interior design for a new retail store. They will make up a retail store of their choice (bakery, fashion boutique, shoe store etc.) and start to transform a shoe store in a retail store.
Before students start to build their store, they will answer questions, draw a floor plan and make a sketch of the store sign and exterior design. At the end, students will present their store to the entire class.
The worksheets include:
1. A description of the project
2. A checklist for students of all the tasks that have to be finished
3. Mark allocation
- Type of retail store (fashion boutique, shoe store etc.) (1 mark)
- Name of your retail store (1 mark)
- Describe your target customers (kids, teens, women, men, families.............
Draw in the box below a sketch of the exterior store design (amount of front windows, style of front door............
Project-Create a Retail Store n a Shoe Box
by Fatma Schewczk
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License