Also included in
- Use these materials to teach your students about 3D Printing, Tinkercad, and Design Thinking Principles. This comprehensive bundle includes: What is 3D Printing? PresentationHow to 3D Print in your Classroom3D Printing GlossaryProject ideas with 3D printingTinkercad tools overviewTinkercad tips and$60.45$75.30Save $14.85
- Everything you need to know to get started using a 3D Printer with your students. This incredible bundle gives you the lesson plans, student workbooks and how to 3D in your classroom and the what is 3D printing presentation. This bundle will get you and your students using a 3D printer effortlessly.$32.28$45.80Save $13.52
This is the ultimate teacher lesson plan for beginning to 3D Print. This lesson planner will help any teacher and class get started with 3D Printing.
Description: Students will be tasked with designing and 3D printing an eating utensil to help them eat a specific food better.
The lesson plan includes:
- Analysis of prior knowledge
- Day-by-day lesson logistics
- External links to relevant information
- Inclusion strategies
- Closure and extensions
You could hand this project plan into your administration and they would be glowing. Everything you and your students need to complete this 3D printing project!
This is 8 days of lesson plans and classroom organization for 3D printing. Detailed instructions on what the teacher will do each day and what the students will do each day. This lesson is appropriate for all students ages 8+.
Check out these other products to help you 3D Print with your students: