This power pack (a 30% discount over buying a la carte) includes 10 items give your students much needed options for varied, interesting and differentiated projects.
1. Literature Project Ideas- List of 13 project choices, including website, video, talk show, children's book, scrapbook, puppet show, number book, album, graphic novel, character box, cast of characters, board game, ABC book. Great for independent reading and literature circles.
2. Literature Circle Projects Choice Menu- This menu gives students 11 choices in projects, depending on their strengths and the size of group they're willing to work with. This is formatted as a 12 page menu, with project and presentation requirements for each choice, and a tips page for presentation behaviors. **Publisher File**
--New Novel Ending
3. Literature Circle Project Rubrics- These rubrics were created to accompany my Project Choice Menu, which gives students 11 choices in projects, depending on their strengths and the size of group they're willing to work with.
4. Book Jacket Exam or Report- This document, when printed and copied front to back, becomes a book jacket. This is great for an exam or book report, or any culminating review/assessment of a piece of literature. Grading key is included.
The book jacket asks students to identify the following for a piece of literature:
Point of View
2 other literary elements
Connections to prior reading
5. Book, TV, Movie or Music Review Project- This project asks students to research and review a book, tv show, movie or album they have recently experienced. The article is formatted like a newspaper and published on paper and online. Includes instructions, specific format requirements, peer evaluation checklists, and a rubric.
6. Literary Ornaments Holiday Mini-Project- This project asks students to make holiday ornaments inspired by literary elements, themes or works. Includes instructions and requirements.
7. Create Your Own Wiki Project- 21st Century Assessment Lesson Plan- This project was developed as part of a 21st Century Assessment class. In this project, students create wikis after researching different folk literature topics. I have included my entire project plan, from creation to completion, which includes an assessment plan and link to the rubric, as well as the assignment sheet, webquest, and checklist rubrics. *Research & Wiki Project includes additional wiki formatting activity and exit slips.
8. Community Service Volunteer Project: Brainstorming Research & Forms- A great way to get your students to connect to a culture or social topic is to have them do a community service volunteer project. This project includes:
--4 page brainstorming & research packet
--Volunteer verification form
--Alternate writing assignment
**As always, if you have any questions about this product, please feel free to contact me :)