* I did this assignment prior to starting King Aurthur in my gifted reading class in order to provide some background knowledge *
Students are provided with an initial website with which to begin research on their selected topics. Students will work in groups to conduct research and make a presentation with a "creative visual" to share with the class.
Groups of students may choose one of the following and must cover each of the topics listed in that selection:
- Religion, music, Medieval England (dance), art
- Knights, swords and armor, weapons
- Life (feudal system), Medieval England (jobs), history, crusades
- Clothing, castles, food, women
You could also divide each of these categories into individual topics and have this be an individual project- easy differentiation as needed!